An Overview of the Guide Used for Medicolegal Evaluation of Injury Crimes
Due to their prevalence, injury crimes constitute a substantial part of crimes evaluated medically. Assessment and reporting of the lesions in injured individuals during investigation and adjudication is a significant assignment incurring liability. In this article, in the light of recent developments we present our opinions, critics and suggestions regarding the guide put together with the purpose of securing uniformity between forensic reporting practices.
2. Türk Ceza Kanunu, Kanun No: 5237. Resmi Gazete Tarih ve Sayısı: 12.10.2004/25611.
3. Yeni Türk Ceza Kanunu’nda Tanımlanan Yaralama Suçlarının Adlî Tıp Açısından Değerlendirilmesi Kılavuzu. Editörler: Uz. Dr. Sadullah Güzel, Doç. Dr. Yasemin Balcı, Prof. Dr. Gürsel Çetin.
4. Türk Ceza Kanunun Yürürlük ve Uygulama Şekli Hakkında Kanun, Kanun No: 5252. Resmi Gazete Tarih ve Sayısı: 13.11.2004/25642.
5. Sağlık Bakanlığı Temel Sağlık Hizmetleri Genel Müdürlüğünün 22.09.2005 tarih, 2005/143 sayılı Genelgesi.
6. Sağlık Bakanlığı Sağlık Hizmetleri Genel Müdürlüğünün 26.09.2014 tarih, 2014/29 sayılı Genelgesi.
7. Soysal Z, Çakalır C, editörler. Adli Tıp: Adli Tıpta Rapor Hazırlama Tekniği ve Rapor Örnekleri (Yazar: Koç S.) İstanbul Üniversitesi Cerrahpaşa Tıp Fakültesi Yayınları, 1999. Cilt III, s.1582.
8. Yargıtay 3. Ceza Dairesi, 2014/36581 Esas, 2015/13266 Karar nolu kararı.
9. Yargıtay 2. Ceza Dairesi, 2011/1629 Esas, 2012/42892 Karar nolu kararı.
10. Bayraktar B, Yücesir İ. Yumuşak Doku Yaralanmaları, İyileşme Süreci ve Tedavi Yaklaşımları. Klinik Gelişim Dergisi, 22(1):60-67, 2009.
11. Çetin G. İstanbul Üniversitesi Cerrahpaşa Tıp Fakültesi Adli Tıp Ders Kitabı-Türk Ceza Kanunu Açısından Yaralanmalar. İstanbul Üniversitesi Yayınları, No:4898, s:211. Basım Yılı: 2011.
12. Tezcan D, Erdem MR, Önok RM. Teorik ve Pratik Ceza Özel Hukuku. Seçkin Yayınevi. Güncellenmiş 12. Baskı. 2015, s. 247.
The Bulletin of Legal Medicine is an open access scientific journal. Open access means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. The Journal and content of this website is licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) License. This is in accordance with the Budapest Open Access Initiative (BOAI) definition of open access.
The Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY) allows users to copy, distribute and transmit an article, adapt the article and make commercial use of the article. The CC BY license permits commercial and non-commercial re-use of an open access article, as long as the author is properly attributed.
The Bulletin of Legal Medicine requires the author as the rights holder to sign and submit the journal's agreement form prior to acceptance. The authors retain copyright of their work and grant the Association for its publication. This ensures both that The Journal has the right to publish the article and that the author has confirmed various things including that it is their original work and that it is based on valid research.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
*Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
*Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
*Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.